Thursday, March 15, 2007

Socks

Seeing my knitting (well, i actually know how to knit but don't know how to knit things, althogh i will), my boyfriend decided one day that he would knit my some socks for sleep. He went to his grandmother to teach him, but it was her grandmother who finished the socks for me. I believe it was the last thing she knit, she was 81 and did't see well. But i would have to take her advices in knitting! :)


These i bough it on sales shoping, 2.9€ just because i wanted to know how it feels to wear a sock with fingers!


ESPAÑOL: Viéndome calcetar (bueno, de hecho se calcetar pero no sé calcetar cosas, aunqué lo haré), mi novio decidió un día que me iba a calcetar unos calcetines para dormir. Fue a junto de su abuela para que le enseñara pero al final fue la abuela la que acabó tejiendo mis calcetines. Creo que fue la última cosa que calcetó, tenía 81 y no veía muy bien..Ahora tiene 84, pero tendré que pedirle consejo en calcetar!.
Estos los compré de rebajas, 2.9€ sólo porque quería saber como era ponerse un calcetín con dedos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por comentar! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails