Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Departed

I recently saw The Departed the best director and best picture oscar winner. The film is based on another chinese movie Infernal Affairs. I have to see this one but i can assure that The Departed is an exciting movie. The actors are really really great, starting with Jack Nicholson, of course, but also Leonardo DiCaprio and Matt Damon. I really enjoyed this vibrant shocking movie. And I strongly recommend it.One of the best movies of all time for me.

ESPAÑOL: Hace poco vi "Infiltrados" la película ganadora del oscar a mejor película, mejor dirección y mejor fotografía. La película está basada en otra china "Infernal Affairs". Tengo que ver esta última pero puedo asegurar que "Infiltrados" es una película emocionante. Los actores son realmente buenos, empezando por Jack Nicholson por supuesto, pero también Leonardo DiCaprio y Matt Damon. Disfruté mucho esta película tan vibrante e impactante. I la recomiendo encarecidamente. Una de las mejores películas de todos los tiempos para mí.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por comentar! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails