Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Movies


I rise my hand: I'm Guilty. I'm a little addict. I play non-stope for 6 whole hours. But in my defense: my boyfriends do this to me . He bring me this game, The Movies, although i said to him that i did't want it.

In the game, you are the director of a movie studio, you build the studio, the scenarios, you hire the stars and do the films. You start in 1920, so you just can, at first, do b&w movies and mute. You can subtitle the movies, with text or voice. You win awards (like the oscars), some of your stars maybe become alcoholics, or foodaholics, or can't stand the stress. You select the scenario for your films, the weather, the camera, the zoom (with some restrictions of course) while the time goes by. I'm in 1950. I have to change the images of my stars to reflect the new times or they will be sad because they are old-fashioned.

ESPAÑOL: Está bien, lo confieso. Estoy un poco enganchada. Juego 6 horas seguidas sin parar. Pero en mi defensa: mi novio me hizo esto. Me trajo The Movies aunque yo dije que no lo quería.

En el juego, eres el director (directora en mi caso) de un estudio de cine, construyes el estudio, los escenarios, contratas a las estrellas y haces las películas. Empiezas en 1920, así que, al principio, solo puedes hacer películas en blanco y negro, y mudas. Puedes subtitular las películas, con texto o con voz. Ganas premios (como los oscars), alguna de tus estrellas pueden convertirse en alcohólicos, adictos a la comida, o perder los nervios por culpa del estrés. Eliges el escenario de las pelis, el zoom, el ángulo, la cámara (con algunas restricciones claro) mientras el tiempo pasa. Yo estoy en 1950. Tengo que cambiarle la imagen a mis actores o se pondrán tristes porque no están a la moda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por comentar! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails