Sunday, February 25, 2007

Incredible inventions: 16 stick umbrellas


These days were very rainy here in Santiago. We have had wind gust of 80-100 kph. And that's why i think this is a great invention. I arrived home, with my 16 stick umrella intact. My mother, who were with me, carried a 10 stick umbrella, and the wind bended it.I had to wrapped up her.

ESPAÑOL: Estos días han sido muy lluviosos en Santiago. Hemos tenido rachas de viento de 80-100 km/h. Y por eso creo que es un gran invento. Llegué a casa con mi paraguas de 16 varillas intacto. Mi madre, que venía conmigo, tenía uno de 10 varillas, que el viento le rompió. Tuve que abrigarla yo.

1 comment:

  1. lo tendre en cuenta la proxima vez que me compre un paraguas...

    ReplyDelete

Gracias por comentar! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails