Monday, November 13, 2006

ki-duk kim

I recently saw three movies:

Time (2006): It's about a couple in the middle of a crisis. To avoid the routine of their relationship, she resorts to plastic surgery. It is a great story with a great photography, as always with Kim Ki-duk, and leaves you with a strange feeling. 
I went to see it at Cineuropa, a festival that takes place in 
Santiago de Compostela wich shows independent 
current movies (even not aired in Spain).






The isle: wich I saw yesterday. Also a great movie, the popular hook scene not as disgusting as I thought. As always I I was taken aback by the end of the film, i really don't get the meaning. I would have to see it again.
Same as Time.
 


Spring, Summer, Autum, Winter...Spring: I think it's my favourite of the three. The story, the photography, the house in the middle of the lake, the peace, the ice, the corean writting written on the wood... It's a must-see film.>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gracias por comentar! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails